• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2018 Download Problems

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a download card for Photoshop Elements 2018. Due to problems with my PC I had to purchase a new one. I still have the origional download card, the serial number and access to the old PC (when it will work).  I need to move Photoshop from my old PC to my new one.  I have gone round in circles on the web site but it does not apper that I can get any help as it was not purchased direct from Adobe.

Is it possible to download this on to my new PC and if so can any of you kind people tell me how?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you ever activate your serial number against your email id on your old PC? If yes, it should be registered against your name, and you should be able to download the software from Adobe website.

Please refer this article regarding this: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Order History is visible under Plans tab. Please let me know if you face any issues or if this solves your issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Yes my product is registered against my account but as I mentioned, because I purchased a download card and did not purchase directly from Adobe it does not show in my order history, so there is no download link available. 

Many thansk for trying to help but I am still stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines