• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2018 keeps freezing on Mac iOS

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Mojave 10.14.3 on my MAC and have PS Elements 2018 installed.  I leave PS open on my computer while doing other things and when I come back to it I get the rotating circle and the program just freezes.  I have to force quit every time.  Getting more frequent.  How do I find a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out the answer in this thread.  Let us know if it fixes your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the privacy/security solution and it seemed to have worked a couple of days, then the spinning ball appeared again.  Finally read the full thread you referred me to, haven't tried any other solutions offered as they didn't sound very promising.  Adobe maybe fixed the PE 2019 and Mojave issue? recently but no way am I going to go through this again.  I think Infinity Photo will be my next purchase.  So sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Clearing the crash logs worked for me so far. Here is a link to do thathttps://marinersoftware.deskpro.com/kb/articles/how-to-retrieve-crash-logs-in-os-x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines