• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2018-Save to web issue

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly when I open a jpeg file and try to Save To Web as a jpeg, the file format listed is "Images Only". This is true on any new photos I open or photos I previously did save to the web. What is elminiating the jpeg option. Perplexing, the jpeg format is listed correctly in the preliminary page where I can adjust the size, etc., just not the Save Optimized As page 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

In the Save Optimized As dialog the file format should be listed beside Save As (mac) or File name (windows)

save1.jpg

Screenshot-(255).jpg

The Format field refers to whether your saving Images Only, HTML Only or both Images and HTML code for use when building a website. Photoshop elements only includes the Images Only option, however, photoshop cc, which much of the photoshop elements code is based, includes the other options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 which came with my PC some years ago. And I've used Photoshop Elements 2018 on same machine for years too. That said, all seems working today. I have not made changes to the program. My only conclusion here is some type of operator error was in play. Thanks for your thoughts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines