Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 2019 and Camera raw updates not working

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Panasonic Lumix S1 raw files can only open in ACR 11.2.1 but I have ACR 11.1. The update icon in APE 2019 in grayed out and downloading standalone ACR 11.3 does not communicate with APE 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 2019 and Camera raw updates not working

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Panasonic Lumix S1 raw files can only open in ACR 11.2.1 but I have ACR 11.1. The update icon in APE 2019 in grayed out and downloading standalone ACR 11.3 does not communicate with APE 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2019 currently only supports ACR 11.1.  At some point, I expect an update to be issued for 11.3, but I have no information about when that update will occur.

At this point, you have the option of downloading the free Adobe DNG converter to convert your raw files.  Hopefully, the update will be sooner rather than later.  ( Please don't shoot the messenger.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then screw Adobe!

I am switching to On1_Raw. The software is current with all cameras and from the online reviews, much better software than Adobe.offerings minus the monthly bull shit subscription. I use raw conversion software as a hobby and do not need the subscription bull.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2019 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, Photoshop Elements is NOT a subscription service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2019 0