• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2019 not available in Apple App Store (Dutch)

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have purchased 30 licenses of Photoshop Elements 2019 (in the past) 

We just found out that this version is not available in the Apple App Store. How do we get this version now? 

We have no reasons to update to 2020 as the 2019 version is fully supported on Mojave. 

Thanks for any help

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a regular Adobe download link, for re-installation which requires activation with a serial key.

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

If you originally purchased via Apple, they are responsible for licencing. You may need to check your account at the App Store in order to restore purchases.

However PSE 2019 is no longer sold or supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

Where do I find that 2019 is no longer supported? 

I had googled it but can only find info about 2020.

I need some proof/info that 2019 is not supported any more to be able to update the version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as a new version is released Adobe stops support for all previous versions. That has been standard policy for years. Help generally remains available for activation/deactivation issues via on-line chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still, would like to see this on the site. 

That being said, adobe element 2019 is still downloadable from the adobe site but just not from the AppStore. 

As the purchase has been done in the AppStore There is no license key. 

It is just very hard to take that Adobe isn't very helpfull in this particular case. They tell me to talk to Apple but Adobe is the one revoling the 2019 version from the app store. 

I am currently trying to get a refund because this makes no sense. I haev purchased 30 licenses only 6 months ago. 

I therefor think I should be able to get some discount /refund .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page where there are links for Individual & Enterprise customers. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Mac App Store version is different software. The licensing works only for downloads from the App Store and is based on Apple ID (not transferable). So far as I know, Apple should offer older versions to each of the 30 Apple IDs if there was a purchase.  New users won’t see it. Contact Apple if users cannot redownload. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines