• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2019 Panorama with Geometric Distortion Correction checked created no panorama

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stitch 3 photos with Photoshop Elements 2019 Photomerge Panorama, Geometric Distortion Correction checked, PSE worked for a while then no Panorama was created

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please confirm the OS on which you're facing this issue? Also, is this specific to a certain set of images or across each image set with which you try creating a panorama?

Please ensure that the images should overlap approximately 15% to 40%. If the overlap is less, Photomerge Panorama may not be able to automatically assemble the panorama. If images overlap by 50% or more, it can be difficult to work with them, and blending may not be as effective.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I'm using PSE 15 on a Mac and all of a sudden it would not create a panorama in anything other than auto panorama. I uninstalled PSE 15 and reinstalled it. Same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Medha,

I use Windows 10 64bit Home Vesrion 1909.

I have tested different sets of photos. But Geometric Distortion Correction never worked. Sometimes, using other options like Cylindrical also failed to stitch.

Gan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gan,

I tried it out at my end and it seems to be working fine. Maybe it doesn't work for a certain set of images. Would you mind sharing your images with me so that I can try to reproduce this issue at my end?

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Medha,

Here are two sets of photos you may try. Thery are taken with Canon EOS 6D Mark II. SetA is taken with Canon TS-E 45mm Tilt-Shift lens using shift left, center and right positions, tripod used. SetB is taken with Canon EF 50mm STM, handheld.SetB_1.jpgSetB_2.jpgSetA_1.jpgSetA_2.jpgSetA_3.jpg

Gan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing these images, Gan. I'm investigating the issue at my end and will reach out to you if more information is required for debugging.

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines