Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 2019: The procedure entry point cannot be found_crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\MSVCP110.DLL

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select photoshop elements from the initial splash screen I get the following error message and the process then hangs.and I am unable to use the software:

The procedure entry point cannot be found_crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\MSVCP110.DLL

I ran a windows system file check and it found no errors so I have no idea.  Any thoughts welcome please ?

Adobe keep trying to get me to update to 2019 version but Im happy with this one (14)

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 2019: The procedure entry point cannot be found_crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\MSVCP110.DLL

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select photoshop elements from the initial splash screen I get the following error message and the process then hangs.and I am unable to use the software:

The procedure entry point cannot be found_crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\MSVCP110.DLL

I ran a windows system file check and it found no errors so I have no idea.  Any thoughts welcome please ?

Adobe keep trying to get me to update to 2019 version but Im happy with this one (14)

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ians,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "The procedure entry point cannot be found_crtCreateSymbolicLinkW could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\MSVCP110.DLL" while opening Photoshop Elements 2019.

This is a similar old post related to Photoshop but the solution does works for Photoshop Elements: "can`t find accespoint to proces _crtCreateSymbolicLinkW in DLL-file C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dl...

Could you please checkout the solution mentioned and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm if only yourvsupport function had read and understood the question

they might have been able to help

As it is I have at the moment removed the non functioning software in

preparation to use one of the freeware packages available

Very disappointing

Ian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0