Highlighted

Photoshop elements 2019 trying to 'create' will not open - says there is a 'Program Error'

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recent install from disc from reliable supplier needed two attempts to get any thing running - install now ok up to trying the 'create' section "create a collage".

This will not open -  box appears saying "could not complete your request because of a program error". do I contact supplier for new disc and return my copy?

Philip - confused!

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop elements 2019 trying to 'create' will not open - says there is a 'Program Error'

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recent install from disc from reliable supplier needed two attempts to get any thing running - install now ok up to trying the 'create' section "create a collage".

This will not open -  box appears saying "could not complete your request because of a program error". do I contact supplier for new disc and return my copy?

Philip - confused!

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Philip,

Sorry to hear about the program error, that shouldn't be happening. Let's make it right.

Could you please try resetting the preferences and let us know if it helps?https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#R...

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0