• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020 error code

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop elements for a  year. Installed from a disc  registered it. Worked fine on my  win 7, yes I know its not supported but not updating to win 10.  worked  fine  and  I installed an update  and not  sure if thats  causing issue.  

Error  box  says

There is no  disc in the drive. Please insert disc into drive\device\harddisk4\DR10 or DR 4.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled and still get  code. 

I doubt this is  due to me running win 7 as the program worked before

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling the program again and use this link to download and install the latest version of Elements 2020.

While I understand your reluctance to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, it really is time to move on.  You can still upgrade for free.  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think that the issue may be related to a recent update, suggest that you uninstall the update to see if this is causally related. Write down the KB number should you opt to reinstall the update at some point in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's a windows error code...has nothing really to do with PSE. 

from a forum post 4.5 years ago:

go into disk management and change the letter of the drive that was having problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines