• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020 Installation

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 and when I try to install I get the message: "Installation cannot proceed.  Cannot install 64-bit version of the application ona 32-bit machine.  Error Code 193.

Is there anything I can do about this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will help us to answer your question if you could provide the exact version number you have installed and details of your operating system e.g.
• Windows 10 v1809, v1903; MacOS Mojave (10.14) Catalina (10.15)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In settings, Windows Specifications:

Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 1909
Installed on 2/26/2020
OS Build 18363.657

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a 32 bit version of Windows?  Elements 2020 requires a 64 bit OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apprently.  I contacted B & H to ask about it as well.  They sent me a link to go through a process to upgrade my Windows 10 to be compatible. Well...big mistake.  I was on the microsoft site, following all the instructions.  Got half way through an it said I had to be on my computer as administrator (which I was) and it would only give an option to close the window.

I've now lost hundreds of files and about 2 dozen folders of info I hadn't backed up yet.  My entire itunes library gone (although I have it on my phone), programs open as if I'm using them for the first time and my computer is responding at half the speed it used to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines