• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 installation

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial of Photoshop Elements 2020 and tried to install it, basically to see if Camera Raw 11.4.1 was available with this software. It goes throug the process of installing, but when all is done an error message appears saying it cannot launch automatically. Going to the file location and trying to launch it manually also does not work. So how do I run the trial? Originally I had purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 and installed it, but it did not have Camera Raw 11.4.1 so I obtained a refund from Adobe and uninstalled the software using Revo. Did this create the problem of not being able to trial Elements 2020?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows 10?

It won't run on Windows 7 or on 32 bit versions of Windows 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2020 is still awaiting a camera raw update. It ships with ACR 11.3 but an update is in the pipeline, we just don’t know when.

If you still want to test the 30 days free trial, see my blog link below.

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-install-photoshop-elements-2020.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the replies.

I am on Windows10 64 bit, so that is not a problem.

I have just got in touch with Customer Care as suggested, and am waiting for a response from them.

Looks like I will have to wait for the PSE 2020 upgrade for Camera Raw 11.4.1, then I will most likely purchase it.

Thank you all once again for your assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has now released ACR 12 for Photoshop Elements 2020. Next time you launch the editor you should get prompted to updtate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thabk you for the information. Currently my Win10 system is out of action, hopefully it will be up and running soon. ACR 12, does it have v11.4.1 for the RAW file use?

Thanks in advance,

Harro Skapinskas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ACR 12 will include the camera support from all previous releases including those supported in v11.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for that information. Now to get my Win10 PC working so I can install the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines