• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 Organiser Instant Fix - cursor disappears

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Elements 2020 Organiser when I click on Instant Fix with any photo it opens up OK but the cursor is not visible.  Also the quick keys don't work - if I press e.g. alt-F, the file menu heading highlights but none of the sub-menu items are accessible with down arrow.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cursor is visible for me. Maybe reset your preferences?

The 'quick keys' are only accessible from the editor. You choose the desired effect on the right panel. No submenus available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Have reset preferences but problem persists.  Have found if I alt-tab to another running program then return to the instant fix screen, the cursor appears but as soon as I do anything it disappears again.  Everything else in PSE 2020 works fine.  Only the PSE 2020 instant fix screen exhibits this problemDes McGarrSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines