• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 Photo Editor will not load anymore

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoship Elements 2020 on my Mac (Big Sur) for awhile, and today the photo editor stopped working today.  I get the "Loading Photoshop Element Editor Workspace" message and then nothing.

I have seen several messages to reinstall, so I have reinstalled several times and nothing. 

What is odd is that after reinstallaiton, I thought it would ask me for the serial number, but it does not.  It just times out.  No errors.

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe das gleiche Problem, mehrmals neu istalliert, keine Seriennummer Anforderung, nichts passiert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das ganze ging nicht mehr nach dem Adobe Update

Adobe gibt auch hier im Forum keine zufriedenstellenden antworten.

Service geht anders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Really frustrating. Organizer and Video Editor work, however not photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sebastian5FDB_0-1615756196001.png

app starts for a second (you see the icon bouncing in the dock for some seconds). Then it practically aborts the start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Adobe help finally answered.  At first, they wanted me to purchase PS Elements 2021 so I was not too happy.

Finally someone was able to assist me in uninstalling the spftware and reinstalling it.  This was much more than just running the "Uninstall" command that is typically executed.  The person had to really purge the software and files so that the installation was not compromised of other remnants from previous installation that got loat due to the changes with the last Big Sur update.  I was not happy to pay for upgrading to 2021 so they threw an option of swapping license from 2020 to 2021, but before that, this one person finally had a clue of what to do to get 2020 PS Editor working.

Overall, a frustrating experience because it took a lot of time being forwarded from one person to another.  Hopefully this issue is now part of some BKM to help users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines