• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoShop Elements 2020 requires Adobe Application Manager but that is a deprecated product

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed PhotoShop Elements 2020. When I started it today, I got error "Adobe Application Manager, required to run your product, is missing or damaged. ..."  The provided link to download was invalid.

This Adobe Application Manager download page says that is deprecated and the download page will be removed soon.

Am I still supposed to install this deprecated product?

Disappointed that Adobe would release a 2020 product version that says it needs another product that is deprecated.

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

No, no Mac OS involved. Just Windows 10.

PSE 2020 did not function. I eventually just installed AAM.  PSE 2020 is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Mac OS Catalina? AAM is 32 bit and will not run on Catalina. It could have been installed with an earlier version of PSE. If you ignore the message does the PSE 2020 software function ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, no Mac OS involved. Just Windows 10.

PSE 2020 did not function. I eventually just installed AAM.  PSE 2020 is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines