• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 2020 serial number

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

purchased a boxed edition and installed on a new Dell w/ windows 10.  All updated and running correctly.

Today, Elements Organizer informed me it didn't have a valid serial number.  I retrieved the redemption code from the package, entered it and received a serial number.  When I entered it into the editor, it informed me that "This serial number is not valid for Adobe Premiere Elements 2020".  What's wrong?

FrustratedinTN

TOPICS
Download and install , Organizer , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

You have a choice, either install PSE 2020 from the correct disk or use my link to get the trial (it's the full version) and then license with the serial number from your disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the info in this document helps.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the above link here where a little more advice was also shared (if you need it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem may be that even though the boxed product I purchased is Photoshop Elements 2020, Premiere Elements is installed.  It's my understanding that the Premiere version is primarily for video, rather than photos under Photoshop.  The serial number redemption was for Photoshop.

If this is the case, how do I revert back to Photoshop Elements?  I can pull up all of my photos like I did in an earlier version of Photoshop Elements.  Right now, I think it's working as a trial version.  Is there a way to tell if it is indeed a trial version?  There's no indication one way or the other.

thanks,

F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a serial number for Photoshop Elements commencing 1057 (all numbers, no letters) you can download the Photo Editor and licence it after sign-in. I suggest you use the trial download at my blog as the initial download is a light-weight installer which will get added to your downloads folder pretty quickly.

Get Photoshop Elements 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we have a serial number for Adobe photoshop elements 2020, but we need to install to user machine using silent switch, do you know silent installation switch for Adobe photoshop elements 2020 .

thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link for Silent Installation on Windows. Itā€™s based on an older version (PSE12) but you may be able to adapt the instructions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, Premiere is for video and Elements is for photos.  They can be purchased bundled together or independently but in both cases, entering unique Reg #'s for each are requisite or they'll default to 30 day trials (or be rejected).  My experience is that when trial versions are launched, a pop up reminder indicates the numbers of days remaining on said trial product and they become unusable after the 30 days are up unless a Reg # is entered. 

You purchased and installed Elements right?  You then entered the Reg # included with the Photoshop Elements DVD but Premiere opens when you attempt to launch it?  Something in the steps must have gotten crossed up along the way and I second Jon's excellent idea to vist his blog and start over again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I originally installed PSE 2020, but an installation problem caused me to re-install from the trial version on the CD.  Now that I think of it, it never did ask for the serial number. (see my previous posts from earlier this month).  Now that I have a serial number, do I need to un-install the whole thing and re-install?  That leads me back to my original post.  99JON suggested the "lightweight photo installer", which he supplied a link to.  Do I need to completely un-install?  Is there a removal tool, as I couldn't seem to un-install it enough before?

If I do un-install and re-install, will it recognize my existing library?

thanks,

F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iā€™m a little confused about the reference to Premiere Elements. Have you purchased a disk for Premiere Elements by mistake with a serial number commencing 1143 or do you have a disk for Photoshop Elements with a serial number commencing 1057.

If you have the 1057 serial key and installed the Premiere Elements trial by mistake simply uninstall Premiere Elements via the Windows control panel. Then install Photoshop Elements. Your catalog will remain untouched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see what happened.  Back on Dec. 11, I had an issue with installing PSE2020 on my new Dell machine.  It had to do with One Drive.  When I un-installed PSE, got rid of One Drive, then tried to re-install PSE, I ran into problems.  Your suggestion was to try installing from the demo version on the CD.  I just looked and saw that the demo version is actually Premiere Elements.  The redemption code that was in the box is for PSE.  When I try to enter the serial number (-1057xxx), Premiere won't accept it.

Now the question is, How do I fix this?  Simply uninstalling brings me right back to the original problem from Dec. 11.

Is there a tool that will un-install every trace of both PSE and Premiere so that I can do a clean install of PSE?

thanks,

F

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a choice, either install PSE 2020 from the correct disk or use my link to get the trial (it's the full version) and then license with the serial number from your disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Premiere using Windows control panel app.  I then downloaded and installed PSE 2020 from the link you provided earlier.  I had to hunt around before I found the screen to license (it's under the editor).  I entered the license number I obtained from the redemption code yesterday, and it seems to have accepted it.  I believe that everything is now working properly.

Thanks for you help.

F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mein Key beginnt mit 1143-..... Nach der Insterlation war alles ok. Dann wollte ich das Update machen, dabei wurde die Internetverbindung unterbrochen und danach kam die Meldung: Die Seriennummer wird bereits von der zulƤssigen Anzahl von Computern verwendet. .....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your serial number is for the video editor - Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines