• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 shows only basic edits in Guided Edits section

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am using Elements 2020 on my laptop with no problems; however, when using Guided Edits and connected to a docking station I cannot open other categories of edits.  It is always the basic edits and if I choose a new category, such as Black and White, it opens up Correct Skin Tone which is the Basics category closest to the Black and White tab - any suggestions?  Thanks!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that Guided edits in Photoshop Elements 2020 are not working as expected. 

Preference settings control how Photoshop Elements Editor displays images, cursors, and transparencies, saves files, uses plug‑ins and scratch disks, and so on. If the application exhibits unexpected behavior, the preferences file could be damaged. You can restore all preferences to their defaults.

Note: Deleting the preferences file is an action that cannot be undone.

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.

A new preferences file is created the next time you start Photoshop Elements Editor. For information on a specific preference option, search for the preference name in Help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines