• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 User Guide

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a new user guide for Photoshop Elements 2020 or for Premiere Elements 2020.  Are there new user guides for the 2020 versions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the PDF User Guides have not been updated since Oct 2018.

No mention (other than the link below) that DVD burning for Macs has been dropped in the 2020 version

https://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop-premiere-elements/buying-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite ironic that Adobe, the company that is famous for Adobe Acrobat tool for working with PDF files would not produce a PDF user manual that is thorough and comprehensive. The web version is quite shallow in details. Hope that something better gets published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDFs still have their place although I would not personally use them to publish User Guides due to the time required to create them and constant revisions. Adobe, along with others vendors, seemed to lose interest in producing PDF manuals several years ago.

Online Help has been the norm for a while now but the content is rarely comprehensive or satisfactory. The current trend of online video tutorials I also find lacking.

I usually find it quicker and easier to Google my questions and get precise answers but then I'm not looking for in depth step-by-step tutorials. If I was, I would invest in 3rd party books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be fair, re v2020 DVD burning features, do Mac's even ship with optical drives anymore?  This seems to be the trend on PCs too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't personally burned a DVD in over a decade, but some Mac people on Jive were using external DVD drives for burning only to discover they'd have to use a 3rd party utility.

Curious that DVD burning for Macs was only just dropped in the 2020 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it started with PSE 2019 on Mac OS. But it should still be possible to burn ISO image of DVDs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS HELP in .pdf , updated 11/5/2019 at https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop-elements_reference.pdf    which looks pretty generic for later versions of Elements. It is 394 pages long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines