• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 w/Adobe Application Manager as a 32-bit Application & upgrade to MacOS 10.15

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how I will be able to upgrade to MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) when Photoshop Elements 2020 installed Adobe Application Manager as a 32-bit application, knowing MacOS 10.15 will not support 32-bit applications? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Adobe have introduced a new installer app. You could try the 30 day free trial. See my blog link:

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-install-photoshop-elements-2020.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have introduced a new installer app. You could try the 30 day free trial. See my blog link:

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-install-photoshop-elements-2020.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I was successful in installing PSE2020 using the method you suggested. Adobe Application Manager no longer is installed. I entered my PSE2020 license key to make the install permanent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines