• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2020 won't start

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of weeks or so ago, I was able to use Photoshop Elements 2020 just fine. More recently, though, I've tried to load the app from the startup window, only to see the "Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Workspace..." pop-up for about a minute and then show no sign of starting. Premiere, on the other hand, is working without any problems. Does anyone know of another case like this and how I might be able to fix it? Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop Elements 2020 does not start as it keeps loading the Editor workspace.

Would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/Elements-applications-do-not-launch-on-Windows-10.html and let us now if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file (16) does not have anything in it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines