Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

can Yo help me ... please. I bought Photoshop Elemets 2020 and I am not able to instaal int on my Mac - because of error nr.1 during install pocedure at the beginning. 

Cen You help mre wha to do?

System I have is Catalina .....

Thanx. jiri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what does the error say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

during i stalation at 4% of progress ... always apears unknown error nr 1, restart necessary. I downloaded instaler cca 3,5MB and another instalation file 3GB, but result is the same, after ID login it fails.

Firewall is on or off - no influence. 
I have Catalina IOS last ver. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please follow the steps mentioned here and share the log files with us?

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on Premier sand Photoshop Elements 2020...lightweight and full installer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you selected your language & platform version from the pull-down menu? See my blog post for more information.

If you still experience problems try downloading from my Dropbox link for Mac OS - English.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6mm6p0hzl9ij4x/PhotoshopElements_2020_WWEFDJ.dmg

Download for Windows - English

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynzkqs872a68wfn/PhotoshopElements_2020_LS30_win64.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The linked full installer versions are the ones I've used with the same error...will try the CC Cleaner to makes sure there is no leftover cruft from previous installs causing the issue...but FYI had no install issue last year with version 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you're still facing the issue, please share the log files with us so that we can analyse the issue.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleaner did not help...how do I send the logs just created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing...issue resolved...I uninstalled my versons of Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 2019...2020 now installed without a hitch...never had an issue with previous versions coexisting before...might be a good idea to include that in the install instuctions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you gotten a resolution? I had the same issue, and had the 2019 versions installed...after uninstalling 2019, 2020 installed flawlessly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines