Exit

photoshop elements 2020

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install from the disc i purshased but that wont work

i have tried to download it but it says 

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVPC140.dll was not found.  Reinstalling the program MAY fix this problem, But i have tried this three times to no avail.

Beginning to think that I have wasted my money

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Timber_mouse, sorry you are encountering problems installing Photoshop Elements 2020.  If you are receiving an error that MSVPC140.dll is missing, then please reinstall the Visual C++ redistributables provided by Microsoft.  The installation files can be found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Timber_mouse, sorry you are encountering problems installing Photoshop Elements 2020.  If you are receiving an error that MSVPC140.dll is missing, then please reinstall the Visual C++ redistributables provided by Microsoft.  The installation files can be found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jeff,
Many thanks for your help Much appreciated
All up & running now
Thanks Again Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines