Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements

Purchased Nov 2019. Have tried numerous times to install.  Was told by Adobe that I should contact Microsoft.  Unable to find pertinent information to troubleshoot.  My computer meets all system requirements.  My problem:  I think I should have MS Visual C+ 2019 Redistributable.., but I've been unsuccessful.  Error message says I need to find a file with vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi.  I am ready to request a refund as I paid for it 2 months ago and have been unable to use it.  Thanks in advance.

I would ignore references to vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi as Windows updates will have installed all the necessary components. I suggest you try the lightweight installer using the download link at my blog.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements

Purchased Nov 2019. Have tried numerous times to install.  Was told by Adobe that I should contact Microsoft.  Unable to find pertinent information to troubleshoot.  My computer meets all system requirements.  My problem:  I think I should have MS Visual C+ 2019 Redistributable.., but I've been unsuccessful.  Error message says I need to find a file with vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi.  I am ready to request a refund as I paid for it 2 months ago and have been unable to use it.  Thanks in advance.

I would ignore references to vc_runtimeMinimum_x86.msi as Windows updates will have installed all the necessary components. I suggest you try the lightweight installer using the download link at my blog.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Windows are you using? e.g. Windows 10 v1809, v1903.

Where did you purchase? How did you install e.g. from disk or from a download?

Did the installation completely fail or did the software install but it then won’t launch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  I'm using Windows 10 v1903.  Purchased online from Adobe and attempted to install from a download.  Installation completely failed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much.  It worked this time!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0