• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 affiche "Chargement de l'espace de travail Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor"

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lorsque je veux commencer à travailler Photoshop Elements 2021 affiche le sablier et "  * Chargement de l'espace de travail Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor" puis le message s'efface et rien ne se passe.

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Cordialement

Pierre

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactement ce qui m'est arrivé ainsi qu'à d'autres utilisateurs, sur diverses versions de Macs et sur Windows 10. Pas d'explication d'Adobe pour le moment. Pour moi et d'autres utilisateurs, la solution de désinstaller puis de réinstaller Elements avec la procédure normale a fonctionné.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MichelBParis, can you confirm whether you reset the preferences before uninstalling/reinstalling?  If yes, did it have no affect?  And/or did you delete the preferences file when you uninstalled? (I had an entirely different problem that was solved by an uninstall/reinstall.  But that problem has now returned after a few days' use of the program.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg,

@MichelBParis, can you confirm whether you reset the preferences before uninstalling/reinstalling?  If yes, did it have no affect?  And/or did you delete the preferences file when you uninstalled? (I had an entirely different problem that was solved by an uninstall/reinstall.  But that problem has now returned after a few days' use of the program.)

No, I did not reset my preferences before uninstalling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Michel. So, it would seem that although a reset should take the program back to an out of the box condition, there may be some issues that require a full uninstall/reinstall of the program, even if a reset is not performed during uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Could you please try the steps mentioned in this thread and let me know if this works for you?

Regards,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi community,

I have the same problem, i unistall/reinstall adobe elements but still same error message, can you help me please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines