Since I post here "Photoshop Elements Phto Editor 2021 (trial version) is closing", there is some developements.
After having refresh my Windows system to get more free space on my internal SSD drive, I installed Photoshop Elements 2021 (trial version), and saw that the problem of the untimely closing of Photoshop Editor in Elements was gone. Then I began to reinstall some softwares, checking each time if the Editor always opened. And it was the case. But after the installation of Photoshop CC 2014, the Editor untimely close again! The free space is of 80 Go.
Yes. It's exact. The Élements editor was quitting right after it was launch (no operation), even if Photoshop CC 2014 was launched or not. I work on a Windows 10 pro platform, CPU: Intel Core i7 4702MQ, 12 G of RAM, and GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 with 1.00 GB of memory DDRAM.
But this problem is now solved. Indeed, I had a phone call from an Adobe support representative to fix the problem. I downloaded a little software, and he was able take remote control of my laptop. Here are the steps that I remember he did (but not sure!):
1) He deleted the SLStore folder (program Data--> Adobe). But that doesn't fix the problem.
2) He verify the errors in the event viewer of Windows. Nothing significant was present.
3) He opens the propriety of all Adobe folders to give all permissions in the tab "Security" to users or groups. But that doesn't fix the problem.
4) He deleted the Photoshop Elements folder (%APPDATA%\roaming\Adobe). But that doesn't fix the problem.
5) He deleted the SLCache (Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe). That fix the issue.