• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 update 2021.1 and 2021.2

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, bought my PSE 2021 beginning of February from MS Store. - All was ok with my old camera. Yesterday I got my new Nikon Z6ii and now Camera Raw con not manage this Raw files. - After some investigations, I found out, that already patches available 2021.1 and now also 2021.2. I have an older version calls Version 19 (20201104 was. 153865). - Now my question, I am from Germany, this patches are not available here? - I got no massage from PSE2021 and in the Menue is no item for updates.

THX for help

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your new camera requires ACR 13.1.  The latest updates to Elements 2021.2 only supports ACR 13.0.  So until an update to ACR 13.1 is made for Elements, your only option is to convert your raw files to DNG using the free Adobe DNG Converter.

(I don't know how or when the MS Store provides updates to Elements.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank's for your hint. - I did it today and seems to be working. - I have to change my workflow now. - I hope it will be only a temporary solution for some day's or weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines