• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021

Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had an unacceptable amount of problems with Elements 2020. The most serious is that this program seems to have eliminated the ability to burn images to a DVD disk. My question is: if I purchase Photoshop Elements 2021, would I have the same problem?  I am not going to buy the software only to get the same problems I am having now.

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a Free 30-day trial of Photoshop Elements 2021 and see if it has DVD writing capabilities. You do NOT have to uninstall your PSE 2020. If it doesn't have DVD capabilities, you can just uninstall it and continue with your PSE 2020.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, I might try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you burn the DVD with the software that came with the computer?

How to Copy Files to a CD or DVD in Windows 10 (dummies.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have in the past selected my images from Photoshop Elements organizer and used Photoshops ability to copy files to a dvd. I am prevented from doing that anymore. The dilog box that comes up does not offer the correct destination.  Other people here have said it is because Windows 10 destroyed that ability.  ( Windows 10 is not my choice-- Microsoft just did it, irregaurdless of what I wanted ).  I have tried to use the method of going through file exployer and that is useless. Media player is useless. All these other things do is give me thousands of origional images in my computer instead of only the latest and current photographs and especially these other methods do not show ANY of the post processed or edited images I made such as surreal composites. I've been told to use a, I think it's called thumb drive, a little gaget to stick in the computer but I am still unsure about using one of them. I'm worried that once I store some photos in one, then when I want  to add more later, I'm worried the first group will be wiped out.  And then, how do you retrieve a certain image six months later? It's been suggested I get an external harddrive but I do not have the money for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines