• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PhotoShop Elements 6.0

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10 on a new drive and need to re-install PhotoShop Elements 6.0.  I still have the program, but when I click to open it, it says "Licensing for the program has stopped working".  As I can't locate the original download disc, I'm open for suggestions...

TOPICS
Download and install , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those versions have long been relegated to the retirement home and are no longer available. chances are that even if you could reinstall it it wouldn't workd due to changes in Windows 10 itself. Either way, feel free to contact support by web chat or e-mail.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe can't do anything with Elements 6 installation. There was no installation servers for it and the license key was linked to your specific CD disk. By that time, I always created a copy of the contents of the installation CD as a backup and I saved the key in a small text file together with it.

If you decide to upgrade to the current PSE2020 or wait for the new version which is expected to be available soon, you can migrate your catalog and media files:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/backup-restore-move-catalog-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines