Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 7.0 reactivation [Red X after entering serial number]

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements.]

Hey guys,

sorry if this has been answered, I'e looked around the forums and didn't really find anything that helped.

I bought Photoshop 7.0 from Walmart years ago and I love it, I use it for a lot however recently I bought a new laptop and I've been trying to get Photoshop on there, I found my old box and I have the serial number but it gives me a red X when I type it in. Is this because It's a used number? can I not use it on two different computers? (not that I do, my old computer is being used as a storage device by my brother in law) somewhere else on the forums had this problem and an answer was that the downloaded Photoshop would not recognize a serial number from a disc loaded file (I think I read that right) could that be it? my new computer doesn't have a disc drive so I had to download the program off the website.

Thanks so much guys and again, sorry if this has been answered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 7.0 reactivation [Red X after entering serial number]

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements.]

Hey guys,

sorry if this has been answered, I'e looked around the forums and didn't really find anything that helped.

I bought Photoshop 7.0 from Walmart years ago and I love it, I use it for a lot however recently I bought a new laptop and I've been trying to get Photoshop on there, I found my old box and I have the serial number but it gives me a red X when I type it in. Is this because It's a used number? can I not use it on two different computers? (not that I do, my old computer is being used as a storage device by my brother in law) somewhere else on the forums had this problem and an answer was that the downloaded Photoshop would not recognize a serial number from a disc loaded file (I think I read that right) could that be it? my new computer doesn't have a disc drive so I had to download the program off the website.

Thanks so much guys and again, sorry if this has been answered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the installer from here:

Download Photoshop Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7

If you have the original disk, try copying it to a thumb drive and install via USB on your new machine.

The license is for two installations. If you are not  using the software on your old computer, deactivate it and hope that this will facilitate matters.

Are you certain that you have the correct serial number?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2019 0