• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 9

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out the Blue, while cleaning up old photos, my CROP Tool has gone South..  When I click on Crop Icon, I get 3 small black lines on the top of the tool as I move to the photo I want to crop.  I had never seen this thing before, it moves in all sorts of ways across the top of the photo, hard to actually crop any photo because this 3 line Crop tool has it's own ideas of what the crop should look like.  It's driving me crazy!  I removed and re-installed PS-9 to no avail.  The 3 black lines on top of the crop tood are still there when I attempt to cleanly crop a photograph.  Thank you for any help.  Do alot of photos for my Blog writing about US Military in Taiwan.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving this post from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements where concerned experts will see it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Generally this has to do with the windows operating system scaling settings like described here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/three-cursors-display-photoshop-bridge.html

https://johnrellis.com/psedbtool/photoshop-elements-faq.htm#_Setting_the_Windows

What version of windows are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines