• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing images in Photoshop Elements for MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not purchased Photoshop Elements yet.  Trying to understand how to best organize photos.  Do I continue to have ALL my photos located in Photos and import selected photos into Elements for editing and then export the final photo back into Photos.  Or best to just manage ALL photos in Elements.  Understanding the location of photos and having them all in one place is important to me.  Thanks in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We'd suggest that you start managing images in Albums in Photoshop Elements.  Albums in Elements Organizer are like physical photo albums, where you can store and organize photos in groups of your choice. For example, you can create an album called “Ten Best Vacation Photos” and add ten of your favorite images. You can drag the photos within an album to arrange them in any order you want. You can add a photo to more than one album.

Photoshop Elements is designed for consumers who are just getting started with photo editing and want an easy way to organise, edit, create and share their photos. Automated options deliver great results to enjoy as-is or use as a starting point for creative exploration.

To start learning more about the app: The home screen offers direct links to tutorials and fun things to try with your photos. You can also check out Photoshop Elements Learn & Support for all you need to get started — video and step-by-step-tutorials, Help content and links to resources offering comprehensive product support from Adobe and our knowledgeable community.

Here's the user guide for details about the app: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/photoshop-elements.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines