• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements has disappeared, wants me to reinstall

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop Elements 2018 on my HP Pavilion laptop regularly for more than a year. I autopay monthly, so this isn't an issue of non-payment. Today I clicked to open and got a screen  indicating that I have to accept the software licensing agreement before I can install it. WHAT? What is going on?

I did not click agree, rather I x-ed out and was confronted with "are you sure you want to do that?"

I am suspicious of anything computer-related that doesn't work the way it's suppposed to or explain why there has been a change. Is anyone on the forum familiar with this situation? I don't know what's going on; I only know that I need Elements for my work, so please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

That does sound strange, could you please check if you can find Photoshop Elements on the computer?

Also, what window are you getting when you try to open Photoshop Elements?

Could you share a screenshot, as it would be helpful for us to troubleshoot further?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is also strange that you are using auto-pay.   As far as I know, Photohsop Elements has never had a subscription payment plan.  It is a one time purchase for a permanent license.  Are you sure you are not talking about a Photographer's Plan which includes both the full Photoshop and Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines