• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements license for two users/machines

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Photoshop elements - time to replace it.
I wish to install on two machines - each machine runs windows pro and has the same two accounts for two users.
I intend to use an admin account to install - and expect both 'normal' users to be able to access PSE. Heaviest usage would be UserA on PC_A and UserB on PC_B. It this possible - i.e. can it be installed by one user and operated by another?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

I think I'm right in saying that the Photoshop Elements license is for one individual user. After installing it on your primary computer, you can install Photoshop Elements on a second laptop or desktop computer as long as Photoshop Elements isn't used at the same time on the primary computer.

In the scenario you have described, you would be infringing the license agreement if you installed Photoshop Elements on two computers with two different users using Photoshop Elements at the same time. Yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm right in saying that the Photoshop Elements license is for one individual user. After installing it on your primary computer, you can install Photoshop Elements on a second laptop or desktop computer as long as Photoshop Elements isn't used at the same time on the primary computer.

In the scenario you have described, you would be infringing the license agreement if you installed Photoshop Elements on two computers with two different users using Photoshop Elements at the same time. You would need to buy two copies of Photoshop Elements 2021.

The license allows for two separate installations to accomodate the fact that some users own both a desktop & a laptop and would like to use Photoshop Elements on both machines, but not at the same time.

As a side note, you might want to take advantage of the current 25% off deal that Adobe USA is running on Photoshop Elements until April 11th, which brings the price down to $74.99 per copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Phil DC is correct:

In the scenario you have described, you would be infringing the license agreement if you installed Photoshop Elements on two computers with two different users using Photoshop Elements at the same time. You would need to buy two copies of Photoshop Elements 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines