Exit

Photoshop Elements Organizer People Named view doesn't show full names

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

person

In Photoshop Elements 2019 Organizer using Windows 10 64 bit

In Organizer in the "People section" and looking at the "Named" view.

The entire name of each person does not show under the photo.   Only the first 10 characters.

This makes it difficult because I need to copy each page and print it as a contact sheet, with the full name.  

I have about 250 Special Olympics Athletes and about 50 coaches and a lot of parents.

And over 10 years worth of photos.

So each page gets photos Four across and four down. Right now this is only 10 pages as I am still naming photos.

Is there any way to reformat the display of this page so that the text of each name will display completely?

I was hoping the text size could be formatted.  

Thanks, Gene Metz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no way to change the view to show the full names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the comment.

Well, that makes the named view practically useless for large groups where you need to see the full name.

Looks like an edit to the program is in order.  Certainly ought to be an easy fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While it may not be something that I would use, I can definitely see a case for your suggestion.  You can make a feature request in the forum using this link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines