• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Photobook theme options

New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements 2018.  There is a Photobook option which is almost perfect.  It has two flaws.  First, you must use one of the provided themes which does not include a one photo per page throughout the entire book.  There is a mix of one photo per page with pages that have multiple photos skewed on a single page.  I want one photo per page only.  Also, would be nice if the maximum number of pages were larger than the current 78 pages.  Does Photoshop CC or Photoshop 2019 have a photobook creator which allows one photo per page and more than 78 pages?  Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 78 page limit has not changed in Elements 2019.

Do you realize that you can change the layout of each page by going to the layout tab and choosing your preferred layout for each page? Simply click and drag the chosen layout to the book template.  You have to do this for each page.Snap10_2019.05.12_01h52m48s_004_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I'll try that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines