• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements purchased saying "trial"

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 yesterday and a pop-up keeps saying I have a 29-day trial left of it. How do I get rid of the pop-up trial?

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you entered your serial number yet?

If you are not yet signed in to your Adobe.com account, you should do so when the program first launches.  You should then be presented with the Trial Version box.  If this is what you are seeing, click on the License this Software button. That will take you to a screen where you will enter your serial number.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_21h20m34s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased awhile ago and now it is doing this to me. When I put the serial number in, it won't take because I have used it on my laptop too. Do I need to uninstall it from this computer and reload?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Adobe Customer Service and only ask to have your activtions reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede....

Chat and Agent.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines