• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Severe UI Glitch

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have dual 43in monitor and noticed that when Elements Organizer is loaded on the 2nd screen (non-primary screen) then the UI glitches out in the following way.  Note that I suspect this issue occurs for any dual monitor setup regardless of its screen size.

1. Trying to click on the menu bar item (e.g. File, Edit, Find, etc) results in no action.  The menu bar becomes inaccessible until it's dragged back on to the primary screen in a dual screen setup.
  2. Trying to drag the window to move it causes the elements to switch between full screen and window.  Preventing me from moving the window.
  3. If you do manage to grab the window and you try to drag it to the primary screen (in dual scren setup), it creates 2 duplicate instance of Elements organizer. One in the primary and a second one in the seconary monitor.  

This is comically bad.  Please test and fix this...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try one or both of the first two solutions described on this page:

Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer

They've fixed similar issues with dual monitor setups in the past, so hoping they might help you out too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines