• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop [elements] uninstalled its self

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this PC for over five years it came with photoshop pre-installed as part of a bundle I have never had any problems with it until today I went to make some stationary on it and it is completely gone went to programs/apps GONE searched it up in contra GONE left-clicked on a photo I know I edited with adobe to "open with"GONE went to the windows store to re-download it wants me to pay and no way to re-download what I had already paid for GONE . if there is something I missed please let me know as I need it back for school asap.

[Title edited to include Elements and moved to PS Elements from Photoshop by moderator.]

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it CS6 or earlier, it may not have been a licensed copy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nphotoshopgone.jpgo oldest edited photo I could find on my pc said 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, it doesn't say you had Photoshop, but Photoshop Elements, a different app. Important difference. Apps need to be reinstalled sometimes, it's normal, and you should expect the PC supplier to give you what you need. If they didn't, contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines