• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Upgrade or Buy 2020??

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I have an old version of PSE V13 that I run on my Mac. I want to upgrade, however can I upgrade to 2020 PSE or do I need to buy it? ie. $79 vs $99

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're ready right now, go here and click the $79.99 upgrade price.  You won't be able to sell or gift PSE 13 afterward because its registration number becomes part of your 2020 upgrade version.  Keep both Reg# numbers safe by registering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phinny's link takes me to a special offer for $74.99 and it is not for the upgrade which, as he says, is linked to your earlier serial number.

However, just to be clear, the owner of any prior version of Elements is eligible for an upgrade price.  It's just that the current full version offer (which expires April 19, 2020) is cheaper than the normal upgrade price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What the others said.

I highly recommend the full version price currently offered by Adobe at 25% off the normnal price per the link above.

An advantage of the full version is that you only ever need the one version 2020 serial number to reinstall it plus you can sell v13 if you're so inclined or give it to someone else.

With the upgrade, you always need both v13 and v2020 serial numbers to reinstall (people often lose the earlier one) and you cannot sell or donate v13 because the 2020 upgrade version is an extension of your v13 license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines