• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements V16 64bit takes 8 seconds for menu bar to become 'live' on Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed a clean install of Win 10 Pro 64 bit on my spare backup pc - followed by Elements V16.

After Elements boots the window appears normal except that the items on the menue bar (eg File, Edit, Image etc) take 8 seconds before they can be selected. This copy of Elelments works OK on my main Win 10 PC?

Suggstions please?

Thanks

David

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Actions , Performance , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should addd that the software is Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Would you mind sharing the specifications of the computer like the amount of RAM, processor, etc. you have recently installed Photoshop Elements on?

You can also compare the system specifications of the 2 computers to check if there is a major diffence between the computers in terms of processing capabilities. Also, check the computer has all available Windows updates installed on the computer. 

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Intel i5-2500 @ 3.3Ghz

8GB RAM

Nvidia Geforce GT430

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines