• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements with big sur

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does adobe photoshop elements 14 work with mac os big sur?

Thank you

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. 

There are even a few issues with running the latest version of Elements with Big Sur.  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The APD issue should have been resolved in the 2021.1 update 🙂

Don't know the status of the Editor issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 is not compatible with Big Sur as macOS now only supports 64-bit applications. You will need to upgrade to Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.

Here's a link to download a free, 30-day trial:

Download Trial

Or if you want to upgrade right now, there's 30% off from the Adobe US website which runs until 14th March.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PSE2020 with Macbook Pro M1 with Big Sur. (11.2.2). I had difficulty installing from Adobe downloads, but I copied all of my files from an older Macbook Pro to the new one and launched from applications with no problem. It works. The only issue I've encountered is the brush cursor line is too thin. This could be a screen resolution issue, but I'm working on that. You will have to install Apple's Rosetta when prompted in order to translate 64-bit Intel based to Apple Silicon M1 architecture. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upgraded from Mohave to Big Sur and learned my PSE14 is not supposed to work on Big Sur.  so far, my 14 is working fine. Is this something I must not trust, and get the 2021?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines