• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elemets 2019 - Smart Fix

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Smart Fix In Quick mode in Photoshop Element, is there any way to find out the details of the enhancement in terms of shutter speed, aperture and ISO.  In other words, I would like to see this information after the Smart Fix button is clicked. I am assuming that if there is no enhancement to a photo after the Smart Fix button is clicked, the original exposure was correct. I like seeing the original photo information so that if the photo is enhanced, you can adjust the camera setting in the next photo shoot. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the File menu, choose File Info ....   This will open a dialog that provides metadata information about your file.  If you click on the Camera Data tab, it will show the original exposure of the image.

Snap10_2019.09.28_11h17m34s_001_.png

There is no way I know to measure what adjustment has been made by the Smart Fix operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines