• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop file disappeared

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using photoshop elements 11.  I several files, (at least 4) which I had been working on for several days, saving regularly.  I put the project down for about 2 weeks but tried to pick it back up today.  The files are gone!  A search for the files brings up shortcuts to the files but the shortcuts don't work because the files are gone.  These are something I put a lot of work into, I would not have deleted them accidentally. 

Virus scan shows no viruses. 

Also, some of the files that I was working on at the same time, part of the same project, are still there!  I am so frustrated and confused!

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum for you.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked in the Recycle Bin?

What kind of files and edits did you make?

Please give us your complete workflow for a project, including what formats you are saving the files in and whether you are using the Organizer to locate your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines