• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for Windows and MAC

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We've just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 for 2 computers (Photoshop Windows platform). We could install it in our Windows PC, but now I'm trying on my MAC IOS and I have the following message: 

"You cannot open the application PhotoshopElements_2020_LS30_win64.exe because Microsoft Windows applications are not compatible with OS X."

Do you know how can I solve it? Thank you

Hola, Acabamos de comprar Photoshop Elements 2020 para 2 ordenadores (Photoshop con plataforma Windows). Hemos podido instalarlo en el ordenador Windows, pero estoy intentando instalarlo ahora en el MAC IOS y me sale: 

"No puede abrir la aplicación PhotoshopElements_2020_LS30_win64.exe porque las aplicaciones de Microsoft Windows no son compatibles con OS X."

Alguien sabe como puedo solucionarlo? Gracias 

[Moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements by moderator.]

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post Photoshop Elements related queries over at 

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you purchased a download version, it is my understanding that you can only use it on one platform (Windows or Mac).  (This may be different in different parts of the world.) If you purchase a boxed version, there are separate discs for Windows and Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines