• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop organiser 2021 crashes

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased and installed photoshop 2021 on my Mac 10.14 and it crashes. Is there a fix to this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC or Photoshop Elements?  They are NOT the same.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Elements 2021.  I created a new catalog but it still crashes.  The organiser version in the library/applications support/adobe/elements organiser/ I have folders for V11, 18 and 19. The new purchased organiser display window states it is v 19.0 (20200826.m.151582)x64 My MAC is 10.14.6.(18G6020)

I have followed forum guidance to rename psa.prf to psa_old.prf which I found in the V19 folder.  I have a catalog folder with all the new catalogs I have tried to create.

The organiser software fails to load every time.  Photoshop elements works fine. I had previously loaded a trial version of PE2020 but then purchaed the 2021 version but do not know what to do it make my purchase work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving from Photoshop to Photoshop Elements where the concerned experts will see this.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also enable photoshop elements editor accessibility in my MAC privacy preferences but organiser still crashes. Thanks for your guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the crash issue. I see that you have already tried a couple of troubleshooting steps to resolve this problem. Check out the following troubleshooting and try the offered suggestions which you haven't tried yet: https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/organizer-crashes-launch-does-not-start.html

Also, please submit the crash logs along with your email address to Adobe. It will help us to find the root cause of the crash. Here's how you submit the crash logs: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/elements-organizer/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried all the steps described and it still crashes. The initial crash occurred during updating an old organiser file that only had 3 items in it. 
I received an email from adobe someone would ring but no call yet. 
when I have time I could try a re-install but elements works for me and I am reluctant to take this step. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines