• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop shortcuts

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to creat short cuts for key strokes?  I am cropping a lot of photos and would like to be albe to save them without having go go three screes, i.e., save, replace, and jpg options.

APE 2020.  Windows 10.  English

[serial number removed by moderator]
This is a public user to user forum, not Adobe Support.  Please don't post serial numbers, as they can be used by anybody that reads this post in the forum.
TOPICS
Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but, apart from the Save shortcut (ctrl-s or cmd-s on Mac), the other specifics would require you to deploy a custom Action.  Since recording custom Actions isn't possible in PSE (what you call APE), you'd need to create it in PSE's big brother, Photoshop first and then import it. 

Then, it'd be best if you never posted your registration number publically again.  Forum participants in here are customers just like you, not Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I thought I was communicating with Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do i remove that post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines