Photoshop y premier elements 15. Can´t remeber the account linked to my Product Key.

New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I purchased in 2017 a laptop from Dell with licence (product key) for Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 y Adobe Premier Elements 2015. Now I had to change the hard disc of my laptop, and trying to reinstall intead of asking me for the product key, it is compulsory to "log in" in de Adobe account linked to the product key.

The thing is that I never created an adobe account with those product keys, or if I did, I cant remember because I have never had issues until now.

Does anyone know how can I Re-install the products with the product keys?, or how can I find out the account user linked to them?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alfonso5FD4 

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop Elements.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Didn't you receive a backup DVD from Dell with all of the installed software included?  It is my understanding that if you purchased a laptop from a manufacturer like Dell with the Adobe software included in your purchase, then the license can only be used on that laptop.  I'm not sure what the license issues are when you change the hard drive on that laptop.  But, clearly, if you need to reinstall the software and have never registered a license with Adobe, you need to contact Dell. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines