• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photshop Albums linked to Apple T.V.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed Photshop 2020 and previously used Photoshop 14. I used to be able to link my Photoshop albums onto Apple T.V. but now I can't find the albums when I go to choose photos on the apple T.V.. My folders show up for sharing but not the individual albums from photoshop. Im wondering if I missed a step somewhere.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Would you mind taking a look at these discusions and let us know if they help?

https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/itunes/itns3102/windows

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/how-to-set-the-albums-in-an-iphone-in-a-speci...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I may have mislead you on the issue. My problem is when I had PS14 I could turn on home sharing on my ITunes and I could access all my photo shop albums on I Tunes since buying PS 2020 I no longer get that option. I don't know if this is an I tunes problem or with Photoshop but it only happened after installing PS 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines