• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Places to get Elements enhancements.

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Knew to Elements. Had CS6 but Catalina killed it. I was wondering if there are any places where I can peruse for "Actions" (If they can be added) or any kind of add-ons for Elements on a mac? Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Mr Arola! 

Let me ask about Elements +. Seems like a lot of add-ons. Does ALL of it come with one purchase, or am I buying just the one I clicked on? Do I have to load them all, or might I select the few I want?

Again, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a limited, free trial version to test if there is no compatibility issue with your hardware/software. The full paid version includes all tools. It is specific to your current Elements version. You may receive free updates later for that version. For more info, ask the author, Andrei Doubrovski on his site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr Paris, if I try it, can I uninstall it if I don't like what it does? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr Paris, if I try it, can I uninstall it if I don't like what it does?

Yes.

Also have a look at the help videos to use those scripts.

Michel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're an advanced user, Creative Cloud is your replacement for CS6. Elements is more of a hobby tool, designed for ease of use rather than power and automation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to respond. I have used PS and CS since PSv1. CS6 was 64 bit, but the support pieces were 32 bit, and Adobe wouldn't update them. That's cheesy, if you ask me. I now only need enough to do some repair and fun things, and Elements suits that. But I have a burn in my body for how Adobe handled this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This company markets all sorts of actions, some free! 

https://www.panosfx.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines