• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug-In problem

Participant ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Eleemnts for 15 years and have used Plug-Ins, sometimes from other companies, which find their way into Filters.  I used Alien Skin Snap Art in PSE14 no problem, but this time cannot get it as a Plug-In, although it is downlaoded okay and on the Desktop.

When I click Edit, Preferences,  Plug-Ins it shows Alien Skin, but when I click Okay, it is not okay.  It does not show.  Any advice please.

TOPICS
Actions , Feature request , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact the plugin creator.  They may have an update/upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the original plug-in installer?  Plug-ins generally don't transfer from Elements version to version without re-installing the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about, plug-ins. I have been working on the same environment as I upgraded PSE from 2 to 17.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MOC52, I think you are posting in the wrong conversation/thread.  In your forum preferences, you are probably  set up to receive emails for the entire PSE forum, not just your own thread.  Is that the case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly. I'm new to this. Sorry. I guess I misunderstood because it appeared that you did address me in the post I responded to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MOC52 - no problem.   Unfortunately, I know nothing about MACs so can't be of much use in answering the problem you have posted.  I would, however, suggest that you create a new conversation rather than add a "me too" reply which tends to get buried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I'll do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now uninstalled PSE15.  Still does not work.  I have a new  snap Art free trial but does not plug-in.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines