• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugins move from 2019 to 2021

Participant ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help -- where did all my plugins go? I've been using PSE 2019 for years and have been able to use multitudes of plugins.....see screenshot. Now I'm using 2021 - when I installed it, I got notification that it was installing plugins -- but when I look at my 2021, there is only one plugin -- please see screenshot --- how can I get my 2019 plugins into 2021? the screenshot on left is 2019, right is 2021

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is normal.  You generally have to reinstall plug-ins for them to appear in a later version of Elements.  Topaz is particularly troublesome with its plugins which often have to be copied manually to the Plug-ins folder (rather than using a custom plug-in folder in Preferences).  And if you end up doing this, make sure you use the correct plug-in file as they provide both a 32 and 64 bit version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines